I have to admit that I find shopping for my daughters a hell of a lot easier than shopping for my boys but I think I've pulled it off with this ultimate teen boy Christmas gift guide. Do you have any must have items that you think I should add?
1. Xbox One Console with Halo £349 - The time has come for an Xbox update in our house and this Halo bundle from Amazon ticks all the boxes.
2. Genuine USA Military M65 Fishtail Parka £115 - We picked up one of these for Sonny in our local army surplus store. it's oversized, toasty and really cool, especially good for channeling your inner Kenny look.
3. Wallet Ninja Multi-Tool £8.99 - I'm possibly drooling over this just a little bit too much... 18 handy, everyday tools housed in this ultimate credit card sized instrument. Every wallet should have one.
4. Xbox One Play and Charge Kit £17.99 - Charges whilst you play thus saving you from never having any AA batteries when you need them.
5. Urban Electric Socks £4, Calvin Klein 3 pack of Trunks £35 - No festive season is complete without the obligatory Christmas pants and socks. You can't beat a practical gift.
6. Hype Navy Speckle Backpack £29.99 - I'm loving Hype bags right now, the range is awesome so choosing between them can be painful when you want them all!
7. Pebble Smart Watch £99.99 - I LOVE my Pebble, it's the best watch I've ever owned. Sync it with your phone so that you can receive texts and emails without having to get your phone out of your pocket. Geeky and cool.
8. Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition 2015 £6.99 - The ultimate geeky read for game lovers.
9. Nike Blazer Hi Vintage £69.99 - Retro and cool, what's not to love?
10. Mouse Taxidermy Kit £29.99 - Nothing says Christmas like a family project and taxidermy is apparently a hot trend in the capital. The kit contains full instructions and everything you need to preserve your rodent (mouse not included).